This metal extractor helps to clear blackheads and pimples by removing sebum that is trapped in pores.
Extracting your own skin is easy once you know how but please read the instructions below carefully.
Is it painful? Not really, but remember you are pressing a small metal implement firmly against your skin. You need to do this to release sebum/bacteria that is trapped in the pore.
Use your extractor with care. Never drag it across the face or use in a sweeping motion. We strongly recommend that you only use this tool twice per session on any congested pore. (This stops any 'attacking' of skin.) If the congestion doesn't come out with two goes, STOP and wait to have another (two) goes again the next evening.
How to Use
- Wash your face with warm water first, using a gentle cleanser. Ensure that skin is dry.
- Soak the end of the extractor that has a small metal circle with hole in it in freshly boiled water for at least 30 seconds before using. This disinfects the extractor.
- Only use the circle with hole end.
- Pimple: centre the small circle end over on the pimple. Press straight down on the skin. If the pimple is 'ready' the trapped bacteria will pop out. If it doesn’t, try again. If it still doesn’t, the pimple is not ready to be extracted - leave until the next evening.
- Blackhead: Same as above.
- Wipe firmly over extracted areas with a cotton pad.
- Never squeeze pimples with fingers, even with a tissue, as this bruises skin and the problem will last for much, much longer than if you used the extractor.