Guilang Tableya is made with 100% Cacao and Cacao is very complex and there are many components, including alkaloids, proteins, beta-carotene, leucine, linoleic, lipase, lysine and theobromine, which contribute to improving physical and mental health.
● Magnesium and other essential minerals including calcium, sulfur, zinc, iron, copper, potassium - one of the best dietary sources of magnesium, essential for muscle and nerve function and keeps the heart rhythm steady.
● Polyphenols, also called flavonoids have antioxidant properties which absorb the free radicals that cause damage in the body.
● Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B9 and E.
● Essential heart-healthy fats, including oleic acid, a monounsaturated fat.
● Fiber - Chocolate bars contain no dietary fiber, but nibs do: one ounce has nine grams
● Mood improver - Chocolate and cacao stimulate the brain to release neurotransmitters that can trigger emotions, including good ones like euphoria.
● Iron - An ounce of raw nibs has 6 percent of your recommended daily iron intake. Iron is necessary for red blood cell production.